Halsey Taylor - HTHBHVR
The Halsey Taylor HydroBoost Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. Vandal-resistant cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA compliant design. Pushbutton activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer on bottle filler.
||Wall Mount (On Wall)
|Unit Of Measure:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Buy American Act Compliant:
|Included With Product:
||Water Cooler (CLR-HTHBHVR), Filter, Bottle Filler (HVRHTHB)
||ICC A117.1,ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4,CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120,GreenSpec,NSF 42,NSF 53,NSF 61,NSF 372,UL 399
||L:22.75"x W:30.76"x H:26.20" 50.00 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Ideal for heavy-use installations such as educational and indoor recreational facilities.
- Vandal-resistant, push-button activation for both the bottle filler and the water cooler.
- Fill rate is 1.5 GPM.
- Visual filter monitor with LED filter status indicator for when filter change is necessary.
- The 3,000-gallon filter is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, Class 1 particulate, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
- Green Counter informs user of number of 20 oz. plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Vandal-resistant bubblers feature chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering.
- Rated for indoor use.
Professional delivery is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
HTHBHVR - Halsey Taylor
Richards Plumbing & Heating Supply is proud to present this stainless steel finished filling station, by Halsey Taylor. The HTHBHVR is made from premium materials, this Filling Station offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Halsey Taylor's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Halsey W. Taylor made the decision to dedicate his life to providing a safe drink of water in public places in 1912, when he developed the Puritan sanitary drinking fountain. The rest, as they say, is history, and while we are extremely proud of the many innovations that are associated with the Halsey Taylor name, we have never lost focus of our original mission of providing the safest drink of water possible.