Halsey Taylor - HTHBGRN8-WF
The Halsey Taylor HydroBoost Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. Fully recessed in-wall design with high-efficiency ECH8GRN water chiller. Sanitary no-touch sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
||Wall Mount (Inwall Frame/Plate)
|Unit Of Measure:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Buy American Act Compliant:
|Included With Product:
||Bottle Filler (8257080783), Mounting Frame (MFWS100), Chiller (SJ8GRN), Filter (HWF3000)
||ICC A117.1,CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120,GreenSpec,NSF 372,NSF 42,NSF 53,NSF 61,UL 399
||L:28.25"x W:57.95"x H:44.50" 81.00 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Designed as a stand-alone unit or to be paired with Halsey Taylor OVL-II or Contour architectural fountains.
- Hermetically sealed refrigeration system provides chilled water to satisfy thirst.
- Touchless, sensor activation (bottle filler) designed for easy use.
- Fill rate is 1.1 GPM. Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash. Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- High-performance compressor and insulation greatly reduce energy consumption. GreenSpec listed and badged to demonstrate a commitment to sustainability.
- Visual filter monitor with LED filter status indicator for when filter change is necessary.
- The 3,000-gallon filter is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, Class 1 particulate, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
- Green Counter informs user of number of 20 oz. plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Silver ion antimicrobial protection on key plastic components to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Rated for indoor use.
Professional delivery is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
HTHBGRN8-WF - Halsey Taylor
Richards Plumbing & Heating Supply is proud to present this stainless steel finished filling station, by Halsey Taylor. The HTHBGRN8-WF is made from premium materials, this Filling Station offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Halsey Taylor's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Halsey W. Taylor made the decision to dedicate his life to providing a safe drink of water in public places in 1912, when he developed the Puritan sanitary drinking fountain. The rest, as they say, is history, and while we are extremely proud of the many innovations that are associated with the Halsey Taylor name, we have never lost focus of our original mission of providing the safest drink of water possible.